Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Simple Woman's Post




For Today (or tonight)...

Outside my window...stars and humidity
I am thinking...how the simplest things are sometimes complicated, and vice versa.  
From the learning rooms...very quiet, it's summer and the kids are tired from band practice...school is at a minimum
I am thankful for... my family
From the kitchen...the unwashed evidence of a wonderful, tropical meal of Mahi-Mahi Burgers with pineapple salsa and avocado.  
I am wearing... blue jeans, white top with lace on sleeves and neck
I am reading...World Made by Hand
I am hoping...that there will be a good outcome for the two journalists in North Korea
I am creating...art
I am praying...for faith
Around the house... books, guitars, dogs, art supplies, grocery bags, phones off of their chargers
One of my favorite things...sitting in the living room with my husband, winding down after a long day
A few plans for the rest of the week...finish Spanish II, Exodus and Astronomy Exam


1 comment:

  1. Ms. Jj, I love your blog too! This is a great post exemplifying the dignity and sanctity of daily life - love it!

    Emily S.

    ReplyDelete